We understand the complexity of the modern trust and company landscape and our dedicated Trust Office team is geared to help you as trustee or director with the wide variety of legal, administrative and compliance support services your trust or company requires.
Our Trust Office has equipped itself to assist trust and company clients to comply with the new Anti-money Laundering Legislation (AML) and the extensive reporting obligations that now apply to trust and companies.
- Acting as independent trustee on client trusts
- Trust management and maintenance
- AML beneficial ownership reporting for trusts to the Master of the High Court
- AML beneficial ownership maintenance for trusts
- Company secretarial support
- AML beneficial ownership reporting for companies to the CIPC
- Basic estate planning
- Integrated estate planning, including offshore estate planning and structuring
- Tax advice
- Trust and company accounting and taxation
- Corporate structuring
- Deceased estate administration
To arrange a free consultation regarding any of our services, you can contact:
Our Trust Office forms part of PH Fiduciary and works closely with our fiduciary specialists when it comes to integrated estate planning, tax and accounting services in respect of your estate trusts and companies as well as our deceased estates division when it comes to administering testamentary trusts. This all helps to ensure a comprehensive and encompassing service to our clients in respect of all aspects of their fiduciary and estate planning needs.
For more information visit our Estate Planning
and Fiduciary Services
Our Trust Office professionals work closely with and are personal advisors to our clients. Our relationships are long-term and based on trust, service excellence and responsiveness. All values we feel clients are entitled to expect and which we strive to deliver.
Let us help you find the peace of mind that comes with expert administration and compliance support!